<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4697157310914761341\x26blogName\x3dMagical+Journey+\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://justkittytan.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://justkittytan.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d3536285022601216253', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Kitty Tan.
Every moment lived is worth remembering.

Biography


Hello! I'm Kitty. At the age of 19 in 2017. Singaporean blogger w a huge love for cameras because it has the power to capture the moment. Memories are meant to be kept forever and not to be forgotten. I'm in love with sports. I'm also in love with food.
I am also a Ngee Ann poly student.

Contact me @ kittytanwx.khj@gmail.com

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Instagrambox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Twitterbox

" Live updates of everything"


Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "nutella" or "peanut butter"?

Get good and decent GPA for poly.
A good camera that captures every memories.
Forever and always w my fave person on earth.
Earn lots of money so that my family can enjoy life better.
Visit South Korea
A car to drive around.
Getting myself inked at age 21.


NuffNang


Linksboard

Meet some lovely people ♥

Neetha
Joanne
Amiki
Eddie

Pastentries


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Pink Paw Print

Post a Comment

Anything to tell me ? Write them here! :)

Monday, 7 March 2016

i guess waiting for you was the right choice. I'm glad i didn't run away from the situations, I'm glad i chose to stay and wait. i know its hard for you. there are a lot of things to consider. i really dk how to walk this path without you. this isn't gonna be an easy path.. we are gonna meet lots of obstacles. but i believed if we are tgt, we can get thru this and there will be a future waiting for us. I'm really happy that we can go out ytd, on a so called date. although we aint official yet. Im already very happy , I'm really thankful for everything. I'm really blessed to have met you, to know you and to be tgt w you. I'm sorry things got ugly for the situation and you have to make a choice soon between me and her... but its really for the best of everyone..  no matter who you chose to be with in the end, i will respect it . thats cause i love you. and i dw to put you in a difficult spot...



thanks for coming atw to my place to pick me up, and then we took the bus to town. thank you for accompanying me to topshop. i know you said before you don't really like to shop ,and think that its a waste of time.. but I'm thankful you actually spent time w me  ^^ thanks for helping me pick a dress, actually not really picking but thanks for giving suggestions. ^^  


thank you for having sushis w me, i know you don't really like sushi and you don't take raw food. but for my sake we went for it still. its fuckin exp tho, $80 for two.... using my money still.. cause you don't have credit cards... but its okay, cause i won't want you paying so much too. :/   

after lunch, we went to get coffee bean. I'm sorry Ive got expensive drinking taste too.. i just wanted to pamper myself once in awhile .. cause I'm recently so stressed abt financial issues. and i needed to spent more to relieve stress. :(  idk whad is happening to me.. I'm so screwed..   hehe but thank you still for everything . ^^  after getting our drinks, we waited for joanne and ahkit to come, then it sort of became a double date. HAHA. then we went to get ramen.. we passed by genki, and tan saw four of us... oh god .. HAHAHA,, but I'm glad you didn't even suggested to avoid going that route. and instead you even made it quite obvious that we four are out tgt ytd.. after dinner, we went to jurong point, to collect your glove. hehe, I'm so happy cause the bus ride back, you was holding onto my hands. my tiny hands never felt so safe, so secured before. i never want to let go of your hand. i want to hold on tight. forever.,

then we went to monster curry again for food. and gosh the damn serving ... its freaking huge. I'm still kinda shock abt how we double dated, and that you fed me infront of everyone. ^^   i really felt like I'm blessed ytd. i really wished time could stop ytd, i didn't wanted the day to end..  i wish i can hold onto your hands longer. thank you for sending me home too ^^ even tho you could have took the lrt home halfway.. or even just take the mrt home w your brother..  thank you for everything ytd. i hope we can do this more often, ^^ 



Labels:

♥ Embrace the magic
19:43