<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4697157310914761341\x26blogName\x3dMagical+Journey+\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://justkittytan.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://justkittytan.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d3536285022601216253', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Kitty Tan.
Every moment lived is worth remembering.

Biography


Hello! I'm Kitty. At the age of 19 in 2017. Singaporean blogger w a huge love for cameras because it has the power to capture the moment. Memories are meant to be kept forever and not to be forgotten. I'm in love with sports. I'm also in love with food.
I am also a Ngee Ann poly student.

Contact me @ kittytanwx.khj@gmail.com

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Instagrambox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Twitterbox

" Live updates of everything"


Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "nutella" or "peanut butter"?

Get good and decent GPA for poly.
A good camera that captures every memories.
Forever and always w my fave person on earth.
Earn lots of money so that my family can enjoy life better.
Visit South Korea
A car to drive around.
Getting myself inked at age 21.


NuffNang


Linksboard

Meet some lovely people ♥

Neetha
Joanne
Amiki
Eddie

Pastentries


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Pink Paw Print

Post a Comment

Anything to tell me ? Write them here! :)

Wednesday, 6 January 2016

hello 2016 ! thanks for being a great start ! ^^ though many things has happened in this short week.. I'm glad certain people stayed. and better friends found. although i had to end certain chapters in 2015, I'm glad there is always a new chapter to the same story. really thankful for the chance given. really blessed by everyone . no words could be used to describe my love for every single one of you that i really appreciate.





thank you genki sushi, for all the beautiful memories created. thank you for blessing me w all the important life lessons. i really learnt a lot, thank you to everyone of you. especially kei , que and leong. thank you for being apart of my life. thank you for guiding me through my adolescent years. really glad i got the chance to meet all of you. I'm really grateful for a best friend and sister like kei. i never had someone to talk to w my worries. thanks for being the first , and thanks for treating me like a lil sis .  ^^ and que, thanks for enlightening my life. showing me how the working life is like and how scary adults can be.. it's really an eye opening opportunity for me. lastly, leong. thanks for becoming my everything in 2015, it was a wonderful year spent w you. I'm really glad we met . I'm really glad we finally know the truth , I'm really glad we also sorted things out. if its meant to be, it will eventually turns out right for both of us.. maybe not now, but as long as we don't avoid and run away from the situation.. i think we can stay very good friends forever  ^^



can't wait for CNY 2016 !! really excited for it cause I'm finally turning legal and i can't wait to get my driving license.  ^^ so many things to accomplish this year. please bless me while i get through this year. gonna graduate from pfp.. gonna get license, gonna be legal to drink, travel and have the best time of my life. gonna work real hard and earn lots of money too :P

hopefully this cny , i get to spend quality time w the family and friends. i really hope i can invite my colleagues to my place for cny. i may not know how they feel.. but i know they will be missing home. i know its hard for them. but I'm afraid to say whad i really feel cause I'm scare that it will offence some of them...  anyways, cheers to the new year !! have a wonderful time ! enjoy everything while we can, because when time flies past, its going to be too late to regret. ..

♥ Embrace the magic
06:03