<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4697157310914761341\x26blogName\x3dMagical+Journey+\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://justkittytan.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://justkittytan.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d3536285022601216253', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Kitty Tan.
Every moment lived is worth remembering.

Biography


Hello! I'm Kitty. At the age of 19 in 2017. Singaporean blogger w a huge love for cameras because it has the power to capture the moment. Memories are meant to be kept forever and not to be forgotten. I'm in love with sports. I'm also in love with food.
I am also a Ngee Ann poly student.

Contact me @ kittytanwx.khj@gmail.com

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Instagrambox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Twitterbox

" Live updates of everything"


Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "nutella" or "peanut butter"?

Get good and decent GPA for poly.
A good camera that captures every memories.
Forever and always w my fave person on earth.
Earn lots of money so that my family can enjoy life better.
Visit South Korea
A car to drive around.
Getting myself inked at age 21.


NuffNang


Linksboard

Meet some lovely people ♥

Neetha
Joanne
Amiki
Eddie

Pastentries


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Pink Paw Print

Post a Comment

Anything to tell me ? Write them here! :)

Saturday, 31 October 2015

 HHN5 w all my fave people ^^ 

happy halloween guys ! this time my update isn't gonna be so emo-ish ...  been to hhn5 twice this year, both visit have awesome memories . went the first time w TEG2 ,, hehehe thanks to them i have one of the best memory made there, Human & Cylone ride achieved ! hehehe it was the right choice to ride w joanne cause we were both screaming and laughing at the same time and ppl would have thought that we was crazy~ kekeke.  the second visit was w all those faves up there ^^^^^   went to all 4 haunted hses this time and lets say it was avg. even i been to it before .. i still got scared by some cause i forgot they were there hahahaha. -.- well, thanks for protecting me ^^








best friends are people that stays in your life forever. even though we all may not be best friend,. I'm glad i can still call on you when I'm in need of a listening ears.  blessed to have you in my life even tho it may only be at some point kekeke . 


♥ Embrace the magic
18:40