<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4697157310914761341\x26blogName\x3dMagical+Journey+\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://justkittytan.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://justkittytan.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d3536285022601216253', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Kitty Tan.
Every moment lived is worth remembering.

Biography


Hello! I'm Kitty. At the age of 19 in 2017. Singaporean blogger w a huge love for cameras because it has the power to capture the moment. Memories are meant to be kept forever and not to be forgotten. I'm in love with sports. I'm also in love with food.
I am also a Ngee Ann poly student.

Contact me @ kittytanwx.khj@gmail.com

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Instagrambox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Twitterbox

" Live updates of everything"


Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "nutella" or "peanut butter"?

Get good and decent GPA for poly.
A good camera that captures every memories.
Forever and always w my fave person on earth.
Earn lots of money so that my family can enjoy life better.
Visit South Korea
A car to drive around.
Getting myself inked at age 21.


NuffNang


Linksboard

Meet some lovely people ♥

Neetha
Joanne
Amiki
Eddie

Pastentries


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Pink Paw Print

Post a Comment

Anything to tell me ? Write them here! :)

Saturday, 2 August 2014

Hello everyone !! So its already AUGUSTTTT !! I cant believe im only 2 months away from my N's and O's. :( but i really cant get the feel to study :( that is the worst part of me ... 


Anyway wanted to do a writeup on#threeblindmice flea today but i didnt capture any nice photos to share :/ so there will only be words and more words :(  went there with ash and karen . Supposed to meet neetha but she couldnt make it :( it was awkz and idk whad to do :/  anyway i had SUSHIIIIIII !!!!  Yes i love sushi especially raw salmon cause its higher in protein and less fattening !  The flea are selling majority of the item at wholesale prices and its so FREAKING CHEAP !! I wish i got a bigger cupboard to buy those clothes :( prices as low as $5-$20 !! Depending on the type of clothes too .  There even had 320 Degree ice cream !! Yumm yummm !! 


Well this is my dinner . Went to meet the fam at city hall and tdaaa some hongkong food for dinner to fill the hungry tummy ;) it taste great and i didnt finished it all okie i shared w my mum ^^ 

 
The agony of watching my diet 24/7 although it sucks but i enjoy it cause i AM a picky eater and so its better to go healthyy !  Well i guess thats all for today and i'll be updating soon again. 



      xoxo 

Labels: , , , , ,

♥ Embrace the magic
08:48